[GeoStL] Colardo 400T!!!!! RE: Re: Which one do I get?

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 12:57:31 -0500

-
I got a 60CSX as soon as it came out.  I've had the 400T for about a month
now.  IF you can afford it, the Colorado 400T is FAR superior to the 60CSX.
The 60CSX is indeed tried and true, but it is yesterday's technology.  Yes
there are still some minor and irritating problems with the Colorado, but I
am certain firmware updates will fix them. Even with all its glitches, there
is simply no comparison to the 60CSX. It is an entirely different level.
For geocaching, the differences are mind boggling.  It is 100 times better
than the 60CSX for geocaching.  One great thing is field notes.  All you do
is upload a file to gc.com and it then gives you a link to log each cache
you found. This will save hours of time.

I still have both and will be caching this weekend.  Let me know if you want
to cache and see the two in action.

Jim Bensman
1802 Main Street
Alton, IL 62002-4724