[GeoStL] Re: Coincidences or divine intervention?

  • From: "BotFee" <BottomFeeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:47:23 -0600

-
Believing in miracles requires no 'faith'......though it is commonly
associated with same.

Anyone who's worked in a hospital Emergency Room or ICU for any length =
of
time has undoubtedly experienced a miracle or 2....both good and bad. It =
may
be divine intervention, it may be coincidence. Either way, miracles =
happen.

          -=3D Russ =3D-  (BotFee)

   =20

Subject field