[GeoStL] Clean stream pictures

  • From: "Tim & Pam Ueltzen" <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 08:37:37 -0500

  <http://web1-share.shutterfly.com/img_/misc/spnh.gif>

 Pictures for you!
<http://web1-share.shutterfly.com/img_/SFLY/share_head_W.gif>

 <http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8QbNWbVyxbsN8> View

  <http://web1-share.shutterfly.com/img_/misc/stack_right_top_W.gif>

  <http://web1-share.shutterfly.com/img_/misc/stack_left_bottom_W.gif>

  <http://web1-share.shutterfly.com/img_/misc/stack_right_bottom_W.gif>

Pictures from Tim Ueltzen
<http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8QbNWbVyxbsN8>

  <http://web1-share.shutterfly.com/img_/misc/sp.gif>

Here are some pictures from last Saturday while doing clean stream on
the Meramec River.

Special ... more <>

Tim Ueltzen

 <http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8QbNWbVyxbsN8> View album
 (1 of 38 pictures)

Here are some pictures from last Saturday while doing clean stream on
the Meramec River.

Special thanks to Rock English for all of her help. Sorry we didnt get
to all of the caches in Shaw Nature Reserve. We had eight canoes with
14 people. We ended up unloading our canoes on there gravel bar at
lunch time because they where full and we still had about one and half
miles to float. They drove down to the gravel bar on Monday and picked
up that trash. Not sure but we estimated we picked up 50 to 60 tires,
one bath tube, on bike cycle and to much small trash (cans, plastic
bags, glass bottles, etc.) to count.

We will be archiving our caches at Shaw Nature Reserve list fall, so if
you haven't found them you are running out of time.

Tim

 <http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8QbNWbVyxbsN8> View album

  <http://web1-share.shutterfly.com/img_/SFLY/home_green_bar_W.gif>
 <http://www.shutterfly.com/jump/sign_up_os.jsp?cid=SHAR2NSSUSUM> Sign up --
Get 15 FREE 4x6 prints

If the 'View album' button doesn't work, copy and paste this link into your
browser:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8QbNWbVyxbsN8

Questions? http://www.shutterfly.com/support/form8.jsp

  <http://ai.shutterfly.com/ai?hb=DM541019M7FD&ai=EMC-shareemail>