[GeoStL] Christmas party time clarification

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocache ListServer <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 17:31:44 -0600

-
When the party was first announced, I put it on my calendar. When I
followed a link recently to the web page, I noticed that the time on
that page was from 4 PM to 7 PM, but the original announcement was for
2:30 PM to 6 PM. I corrected my calendar, but I wonder of possibly the
web page is wrong. So.....

Can someone verify the actual time, and if the web page is wrong,
correct. If it is correct and anyone put the times into their reminder
software, you might want to correct it.

Subject field