[GeoStL] Christmas party

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GC-maillist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 09:47:51 -0600

-
Just a reminder that the SLAGA Christmas party is this Saturday (Dec. 11) from
noon to 6PM at the Learning Center at Greensfelder Park. We will probably start
eating around 2PM.
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?WP=GCM169

Those that haven't signed up should do so on the cache page and plan on
bringing a side dish, drinks, coffee and large pot, or dessert. We currently
have about 40 adults and 9 kids. SLAGA will furnish sandwich rings
(ham/turkey/cheese/etc) from Sam's along with cups, paper plates and utensils.
We don't really have a list of who is bringing what, so it will truly be
"potluck". There will be plenty of outlets if needed for crockpots and anything
that needs to be kept warm.

The learning center has tables for about 50-55 people but only 45 chairs, so if
anyone can bring a few folding chairs, that would help out.

This will be a meet and mingle party, so no temporary caches are planned. The
park has about 14 existing caches so they can be hunted in the morning if
desired.

Hope to see everyone Saturday.

Rich

Subject field