[GeoStL] Re: Christmas party

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:53:53 -0600

-
>>I like the idea of a "white elephant" gift thing, a 5$
limit if you buy something.<<

Well for the true spirit of a "white elephant" you should not buy something.
It should be something tacky, weird, funny etc that you have found in a
cache. And if you can not find something like that in a cache, search your
house, basement, garage, for something tacky, weird, funny that might go in
a cache. Anyway, you shouldn't spend money, so no price limit should be
imposed.

Another idea, we could do a SLAGA white elephant cache, or a SLAGA Christmas
ornament cache. Or both. White elephant things you could keep if you wanted
to, or go in the cache. And maybe each person bring an ornament to go in the
cache?

I do have a plastic Christmas cookie jar with a screw on lid that I bought
to make a cache with last year, but never go around to. I could donate it
for the container.

Anyway, just throwing out some ideas.

Jen

Listen to clips from my new favorite Christmas album:
http://appalachianquartet.com/gloria.html

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs......