[GeoStL] Choices, choices

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SLAGA newsgroup" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:53:54 -0600

Wow, three group caches to choose from!  My cup runneth over.

As much as I would like to tag along while you get your number 100, Judi, I
probably will have to skip tomorrow.  Although, just in case, could someone in
that group shoot me a cell phone number off list so I could maybe catch up with
you all later in the day.

Both New Year's Day trips sound great-here's where the tough choice comes in.
I've been wanting to do Darryl and Darryl for a long time, but I've also told
my sister I might take her little ones caching over the holiday.

I'll have to mull this one over for a bit.  Or just flip a coin.

Susan