[GeoStL] Chiggers

  • From: Roger Barnes <rogbarn@xxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 23:22:16 -0500

We have a couple of great links on our web page about Poison Ivy and the
new one about West Nile Virus.  Has everyone seen this one about
chiggers put out by our own Missouri Dept of Conservation...  It's good,
especially since I got hammered by the little buggers doing one simple
benchmark finding on July 2nd.  I can still see a couple of them.  Check
it out at:

http://www.conservation.state.mo.us/nathis/arthopo/chiggers/

Perhaps it would be appropriate to include a link on our web page?

Roger
Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict."