[GeoStL] Re: Chicken Mushrooms

  • From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 12:01:11 EDT

 Dan, Bernie,
   The Latin name is Laetiporus sulphureus and it is not the same as hen
ofthe woods. I am attaching a photo (124 kb) of this one for you. It is
sitting on a dinner plate. It tasted great, and I feel fine today. We cooked
it in a sauce of Cream of Chicken and Cream of Mushroom soup, along with a
few other ingredients, and served it over some egg noodles. Along with steak
and some broiled tomatoes, it was a great meal.

Jim

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: DSC00310b.jpg