[GeoStL] Re: Chatting

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 21:03:22 -0600

-
Thats the link that will get you to the chat page however the link from THE LOCAL NEWS has a "nickname" input and link so we know everybody is. otherwise we would all be [unknown] !!

I recon we should put that piece of code onto the GEOSTL page too. this is the bit that makes the chat room go!
-----------------------------------

<form target="entropychat" action="http://geostl.com:2084/";>
Geocaching Name: <input type="text" name="nick" value size="20"> <input type="hidden" name="channel" value="geostl.com">
<input type="submit" value="Enter Chat">
</form>
At 08:52 PM 1/21/2003 -0600, you wrote:

-

Anyone interested in picking a particular time to hang out and chat
about Geocaching.

Something like: 9 to 10 PM.

Maybe we could invite everyone to hang out on Thursday evenings from 9
to 10 and chat about where they are going geocaching over the weekend.

Our web host has a chat area available for our use.

I think this is the link

http://geostl.com/cgi-sys/mchat.cgi?channel=geostl.com

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
The SLAGA E-store  http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA