[GeoStL] Re: Chat tonight ?

  • From: Brent & Amanda Deen <baja70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:32:46 -0600

-
Hey, Dan.
I'm only on for a few minutes. The Little Jess TB went with us to a Brownie meeting last week. She also had her picture taken with Jessica in front of her science fair project. I will hold her for another week or two with more photo ops, then send her on her way if I can locate a clean, dry, well-traveled cache to place her in. I'm finding that rather difficult this time of year, on this side of the river (IL). Otherwise, she may just show up at Hawn, although I hope to have her on her way before then. I haven't posted the pics yet, as I am terribly behind on my logs. I hope to catch up this weekend.

Amanda

On Feb 11, 2004, at 20:21, Dan Henke wrote:

Anyone on and want to chat? ...I am there now

 Do you Yahoo!?