[GeoStL] Re: Chat & JC Potluck.

  • From: "Mike Bollinger" <lazylightning7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 12:14:42 -0600

-
Hi Andy,

Yes the pot luck is on. Reservations are trickling in right now but I
don't know how many there will be yet.  The weather will be great.  50's
and sunny, light southerly winds.  Beautiful weather for caching.

I've got about 8 or 9 new caches in the works and they will be great.  I
hope you'll be there!