[GeoStL] Re: Channel 5 is looking for cachers

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:38:15 -0500

I talked to her on Monday afternoon and told her I was unable to do it on Wed
or Thur, either.  She asked if I know of anyone that would be interested.  I
told her that the list was informed of the opportunity and she seemed happy to
know that.  She did tell me that if she needed to, she might be available on
Friday and that she would call back if so.

If there is anyone out there that is available for it this afternoon, please
let her know.  It's a great way for caching to be shown to a wide audience,
even if it's only a 2-3 minute piece.

Andrew (yawetag)
---
Andrew Senger