[GeoStL] Re: Channel 5 is looking for cachers

  • From: "Mike Miesner" <mmeese1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 23:05:26 -0500

Does anyone have an idea what happened with this?
I'm going to be out of town next week and need to know if I need to set the
tivo.

Thanks

mmeese

Mike

On 6/11/07, Laura Million <lmillio@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Some of you got that email from Ann Rubin from Channel 5 and it's real. I
just talked with her. She is looking for someone to take her and her camera
man out caching Wednesday or Thursday. I can't do it but if some of you are
available, give her a call at 314-807-8692.  She wants you to take her to
caches and give her an idea about what it's about. If anyone can bring kids,
that would make good video. It would be a good plug for SLAGA too.

Laura Million

2_cats