[GeoStL] Re: Change in Pocket Queries - How to Download

  • From: Roger Barnes <rogerbarnes51@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 08:02:37 -0500

-
It should be noted that queries of less then 500 are still emailed as
before.  They are also available for download.  It is only queries
that are setup get between 500 and 1,000 that are not emailed and must
be downloaded as Zeke says.  One affect of this is that if you do
nothing, nothing changes, you still get your queries as before.

On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 7:45 AM, ZLA Solutions <Zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -
> Just in case anyone else had trouble with this new feature:
> Pocket queries no longer get mailed to you as a zip file. You only get
> emailed a notification that they are ready for download. To download, go to
> http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/.
>
> From the pocket query page, there are now two tabs:
>
> *       Active Picket Queries - same list as you've always seen
> *       Picket Queries Ready for Download - a new tab right below Create a
> new query and Find Caches Along a Route.
>
> Click on the link to download the file.
>
> When I downloaded the file, it didn't have a file extension, so I had to add
> .zip to it. But that may have just been something in my browser settings.
>
> Regards,
>
> Zeke (ZLA)

>  Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived  http://tinyurl.com/87cqw
>  Missouri Geocaching land policies --> http://tinyurl.com/lgyy84