[GeoStL] Change in Pocket Queries - How to Download

  • From: "ZLA Solutions" <Zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 07:45:35 -0500

-
Just in case anyone else had trouble with this new feature:
Pocket queries no longer get mailed to you as a zip file. You only get
emailed a notification that they are ready for download. To download, go to
http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/.

From the pocket query page, there are now two tabs:

*       Active Picket Queries - same list as you've always seen
*       Picket Queries Ready for Download - a new tab right below Create a
new query and Find Caches Along a Route.

Click on the link to download the file.

When I downloaded the file, it didn't have a file extension, so I had to add
.zip to it. But that may have just been something in my browser settings.

Regards,

Zeke (ZLA)

from this