[GeoStL] Re: Change at geocaching.com

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 11:30:55 -0500

I noticed it. Since I only have 27 logs, it doesn't make much of a
difference to me:). I did find it weird though that they were not in order
anymore. It shows I found the tank, before I didn't find the tank. And
yesterday, it was not showing the 10 latest, it was pulling from the middle.
Now it is showing the lastest again, but I guess it is seperating type of
logs again, because my frown is at the top, then my smiles, then notes.
Anyway, just found it interesting.
Jen

"Why do the nations rage? Why do they plot and scheme? Their bullets can't
stop the prayers we pray; In the name of the Prince of Peace" ~Rich Mullins
For a remix of this song in response to 9/11 go to:
http://www.nobleeagles.com/wtnr.htm

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.