[GeoStL] Re: Challenge submitted

  • From: Laura Million <laura.million21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 08:02:38 -0500

That's because he can't see out his window!

As a student pilot, my eyes were always glued to my instruments until one
day my instructor asked me where we were. I immediately looked at the GPS
(monochrome screen, not like the multi-color ones today.) I couldn't tell
him because all I could see was the dot that was our plane in the center.
Then he let me in a a neat trick. Look out the window! Oh! I could see our
airport in the distance.

Laura
2_cats