[GeoStL] Re: Central Park -- Chesterfield

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 15:29:57 -0500

P.S.  A good kid-friendly cache not far from there is Freddie's Hide-a-way
by Glenn & JoA (GC11E3).  It is near the Butterfly House (which, by the way,
is free on the first Tuesday of the month in the morning only)

Laura DeWeese
Independent Kitchen Consultant
The Pampered Chef
www.pamperedchef.biz/lauradeweese