[GeoStL] Cave Tour

  • From: "Jen" <2geocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ryan.welker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:26:20 -0500

-
As you know the cave tour is full.  I have finally heard back from Meramec
State Park.  They cannot set up another tour.
However if you would like to do the cave tour you can show up a bit early at
the cave, at either the 1 or 3 o'clock time and pay full price for the tour.
This is $6 for adults, $5 for 13-19, $4 for 6-12.   I can only reserve 15 spots
at each time for our group.  The park however lets 30 people at a time tour the
cave.  The openings are for other people that may be at the park that day and
would like to tour the cave.

The naturalist did mention that if for some reason no other visitors at the
park are wanting to tour the cave there could be the possibility of getting the
group rate along with the rest of the group.

I do have a backup list of people in case someone who has signed up cannot do
the tour.

Thanks
Jen

"Cats are like music. It's foolish to try and explain their worth, to those who
don't appreciate them."
-Unknown-