[GeoStL] Re: Can't we all just get along?

  • From: Eric & Dayna East <believer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 10:19:47 -0600

-
Andy,

If you want to attend group events then do so.  I hope you have a wonderful
time, there are
some great people in SLAGA! I'm sure you'll be accpted.

That being said you really shouldn't say that religion should be kept off of
the list while
ending your post with a decidedly religious (or should I say anti-religous)
reference.

Eric

Subject field