[GeoStL] Re: Camping and caching this weekend at Finger Lakes...

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 21:27:22 -0500

-
Well it looks like some got some caching in. I am glad. We ended up leaving
the campground for drier ground around 7am. We got a lot of rain and wind in
the night. Fortunately the tent didn't leak much. But with all our health
issues, caching/sitting around in the rain wasn't an option. We did get to
visit with some at the campfire the night before. What happened to the
beautiful weekend we were supposed to get?? :)

We did have a really nice campsite so we enjoyed what we did get.

And with all the emergency room and hospital bills, our trip to Branson in
Oct is cancelled. So we may actually get to go to the SLAGA picnic after
all.

Hope everyone had a good time despite the rain.

Jen

nyisutter
Bookcrossing: make the whole world a library ~
http://bookcrossing.com/friend/nyisutter

Geocaching: Where YOU are the search engine ~ http://geocaching.com

Subject field