[GeoStL] Re: Cahokia Mounds

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 22:53:59 -0500

-
Jim,

Feel free to reply offlist (I would have emailed you directly, but I
don't know if your listed email is correct).

Is it possible to get your trailmaps in Google Earth?  You had sent me
one for MOGA, which was great.  I don't have a Garmin, so I use Google
Earth to look at the trails.

Thanks!

Andrew

--