[GeoStL] Re: Cahokia Mounds

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 22:44:23 -0500

-
Be prepared for wading in the water.  When I did them Saturday, I had to go
through lots of water as many areas are underwater.  It was no big deal
being in Tevas. But be prepared.  It is all flat and mostly on trails.

I had one DNF but there is a much better hint now.

The person who put out all the new ones indicates she is placing more on the
North side soon.

My Garmin maps have all the trails GPSed (which helps).

There are multiple parking areas, but I would do them all from the main
parking area at N38 39.246 W90 03.522.  Parking in the other lots won't
help.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

Go Obama!