[GeoStL] Re: Cahokia Mounds

  • From: john leenerts <johnnybgood1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 20:19:21 -0700 (PDT)

Andrew

 Lots of trails and parking with out fees or group tours.   I would stop in at
the main building if you get a chance though.  Although it might be too late in
the day and you could spend hours there.  Wish I could join you but I work till
7:00 p.m.  There are a few parking areas so you might want to download Myotis'
maps.  Have fun
John (Gerhardus)

-
I plan on caching Cahokia Mounds tomorrow after work (starting about
3:30pm).  If anyone's interested, let me know.

Further, is the area open similar to a park, or do I have to check in
somewhere?  Also, are all of the caches available without having to
tour the area?  I'd love to check out the area, but don't want to do
it in a group setting.

Thanks!

Andrew

--