[GeoStL] Caching on Saturday

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 14:37:26 -0800 (PST)

-
Thank You ALL for showing up and making a caching trip
a Great Day.....I enjoyed revisiting with old friends
and meeting new ones. I apologize for leaving a bit
abruptly due to my SIL time change but the time I
spent with you made for a fantastic group cache. My
UTurns and scrambling to find the parking areas
hopefully provided you with a smile or a laugh. After
all this IS a part of caching too :D.
I had a great weekend caching and I still need to
check cache logs to see how far you guys and gals got.
My family and I did the Covered Bridge cache today and
I saw no logs there indicating you had made it that
far.
I have the pictures downloaded and will send them to
someone to post on the geostl site. There are some
good ones on the group and some neat random shots.

Thanks once again for making a great day for me :D and
I hope that everyone enjoyed it as much as I did

Dan (thunder)

Subject field