[GeoStL] Re: Caching on Sat.

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 03:17:47 -0800 (PST)

-
I tried the Great Barrier II and the Gates of doom last weekend end and struck
out on both so I plan on being there to help.  After all great minds think
alike, I mean your minds, mine was not able to do it last weekend.
Jen <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:-
Here is a list of caches that so far lancelot, bluebeadman and ourselves are
planning on doing, anyone is welcome to join in.

Red Herring
Put this in your pipe and...
River Path
The safecrackers cache
All Wound up
Hidden three times
Its 4pm, do you know where your pencils are?
Great barrier II
gates of doom
Heartbreak ridge

We are planning to stop at McDonald's in Fenton for breakfast at 9:00. The
Mcdonalds is at 141 and 44 on the outer
road (southeast side of the interchange).

Gates of doom and great barrier II are in Buder Park just off I-44 and that
is where we plan on starting after breakfast.

Jen