[GeoStL] Caching on Monday with Thunder

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SLAGA newsgroup" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 16:15:32 -0500

-
To those of you at the meeting who expressed interest in caching with Dan
tomorrow, here was the most recent plan he emailed to us (Susan, Jen and Laura):
I am going to try and pick up 5 or 6 caches on the way and will be at
Laumeier's at 9 AM unless that is too early....then give me a call and let
me know when

This was an earlier email, just so you all know kind of what we had planned for
the day:

Well it sounds like we are all in and up for this so how about this.  How
about we all meet at Laumeier Parking Lot and we can pick up the 2 caches
there. and then we go can to Murphy's which is just at the top of the hill.
From there we can go to ST1 and ST4 which are close and then plot out the
rest.

"The rest" includes all the ST caches and others in the general area.  We just
got an email from him at about 4 PM to tell us he's on his way and will not
have computer access from now on.  He gave us phone #'s for contact, but I
don't feel free to publish them here.  Email me directly at
susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx  if you need more info.

BTW, RGS is also coming with us, to watch with amusement or give us hints:)
I'm joining up with the group late, after I register my son for school.  I
think that covers it-hope some of you can join us.

Susan

Subject field