[GeoStL] Re: Caching in St. Louis on Saturday

  • From: "Lazylightning" <lazylightning7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 12:43:37 -0600

-
Wow Dan,

Rather ambitious plan!  23 caches.  When I plan to go out to find a bunch of
caches I always get stuck on one and eat up all the time I have to cache on
that one.  The last time I planned on only 2 and ended up having enough time
to hit two more.

Anyway, I wish I could come.  I am hoping to go out on Saturday and hit the
5 on the MKT Trail in Columbia.  I just bought a bike and that should make
it a little easier.  9 miles on a bike is not too bad.

Merry Christmas to everyone, and God's blessings on you!