[GeoStL] Caching in St Louis Today and possibly Tuesday

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 07:27:34 -0800 (PST)

Anyone free today and wants to pick up a few caches in the Jefferson Barracks
area I will be there around 12 today and caching for around 3 hours or so ....I
haven't found many in the area so I have a LONG list of them to do. I will not
be able to read my email so give me a call at 573-578-5569 and we can make
arrangements to meet somewhere.

  Also I am thinking of coming back to St Louis early Tuesday morning and doing
some caching along the Al Foster /Zombie Road area. If interested give me a
call

  Dan (Thunder_Monk)