[GeoStL] Caching in St. Charles/North County on Wed 4/16

  • From: Mike Maryan <mmaryan99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 18:02:22 -0500

I'll be caching around the ST. Charles/ North County areas before the class
tomorrow night!!!  Anyone wanting to join me, feel free to call !!!   I'll be
leaving early morning around 7:00, stopping for lunch along the way and working
my way back over to the class!!!   Mike "TheMadChef"

Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live Messenger. Get
started!