[GeoStL] Re: Caching in National Parks!

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:47:03 -0500

-
Also, these will be assigned projects. A lot of work will go into these for
educational value as well as the cool factor. Each person assigned to a
project will have to document why this rock is sooo cool and do research on
the area. Being a wanna-be biologist / arachologist, I have a real interest
in this kind of stuff. I think it is very cool that Science and Technology
are working with the Environment in a positive light.

Mike