[GeoStL] Re: Caching in California

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 07:30:50 -0500

Did the bear have a GPS?  Maybe he was caching too!  I heard you bearly got a
FTF.
Bob

From: mogamoga2010@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Caching in California
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 00:26:26 -0500

Today, we went caching in the mining town of Coloma and we then went to the
Cronan Ranch were Denmother came face to face with a very large Black Bear.
The bear screamed and took off running down the hill.  So a word of warning for
all you bears out there, don't mess with  Denmother while she's caching.

John