[GeoStL] Re: Caching guidelines for St Louis County parks.

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 21:40:30 -0600

-

Check out this link for the basic rules :
http://www.mogeo.com/LandUse.htm[1]

Bottom line seems to be that you can just place one without notifying anyone
as long as it is not an ammo box.

David Leggett wrote: - I would like to know if anyone in the group could
helpme with placing some caches in St Louis County parks. I have looked at
the web site for St Louis County parks, I have looked at the SLAGA website,
and I haven't found any information on rules or regs for placing caches in a
St Louis County park. Please respond off list. Thanks in advance. Flatkatz.

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.mogeo.com/LandUse.htm
   2 //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching
   3 http://tinyurl.com/87cqw