[GeoStL] Caching from the Cruise Boat

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 19:23:49 -0600

-
Just got back from a 7 day Cruise and Caching week.  We cached on Half Moon
Cay, Grand Turks, San Juan, and St. Thomas. Also did the Florida Keys and Miami
area before we got on the boat.  Will have a lot of pics to share this Saturday
at the X-Mas party.  Here is a group shot.  Yes we all had identical Tee Shirts
and matching hats.

Bob,  BBD1

from this