[GeoStL] Caching around the Zoo and Botanical Gardens

  • From: "monicatim" <monicatim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:26:27 -0500

-
Hi, 57chevy here, I had been contacted by some out of state cachers planning
on a trip to the St. Louis area, I invited them to our CITO events and they
might actually make it, but they were also interested in going to the Zoo
and the Botanical Gardens. I haven't been caching in that area and was
hoping to be able to give them a few cache suggestions, I'd appreciate the
input, but one of their team is only 10 months old, so no 5 star caches
please. Thank you, - Tim