[GeoStL] Re: Caching and laptops

  • From: Square Pants <iwsp_geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 06:23:50 -0800 (PST)

In reference to GPX Watcher, you want the one WITH SETUP.  It must be a form of
open source software - hence the other two choices.  Also, I use MS Streets and
Trips (approx. $35.00).  It is a great mapping program, can utilize .LOC and
.GPX files that have been converted to .CSV files with GeoBuddy, and can show
real time location on-screen by connecting your GPS to your laptop.

Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:-
IWSP, what is the difference on the three Watcher downloads. I have a
choice of with setup,without setup and file list. I've been using
Watcher for some time, but need to load it on to my new computer.
Thanks Bernie-HK