[GeoStL] Re: Caching and laptops

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 07:56:21 -0600

I use MapPoint and so does Bruce.. It is really expensive but it has many plug
ins. You could probably get an educational discount or something. You can get a
free trial of it from Microsoft. I think it's the best I have seen. There is a
plugin called "Advanced GPS" that works great with it. It even has direction
correction when driving and a personal driving assistant.

Going out of town all the time, this software helps me get directions from
cache to cache and saves me a ton of time..

Mike