[GeoStL] Caching and Camping Event at Table Rock is still on... :-)

  • From: Jeff the Blue Bead Man <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 00:02:35 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

-
...and even though there was a bookmark list posted, I really haven't decided
on a set of caches to do.  Anyone else who is going have requests for a "must
do" cache?  Hopefully, I'll post a list by mid-week of caches we want to do on
the event page geocaching.com.  Some of the delay in posting a bookmark list is
due to my unexpected trip (and it was unexpected but I wasn't going to turn it
down!) to Colonial Williamsburg.  Parkway School District, using funds obtained
through the "Teaching American History" grant,  sent me and a few other
teachers out here to attend the Teacher Institute.  I'm living on the "Duke of
Gloucester" street (see www.history.org for an interactive online map of
Colonial Williamsburg).  I am staying at the Brick House Tavern right across
Botetourt Street from Tarpley's Store.  Of course, perhaps you are reading
about my adventures on my online journal which is located on the Blue Bead Man
website.  If not, you can by going here:
http://home.earthlink.net/~bluebeadman/Summer2007/index.html

Ok, back to caching!  See you at Table Rock Lake June 15-17!

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man