[GeoStL] Re: Caching Partner

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:33:41 -0600

-
Hey ..  where did you come from?
I hate having to kick the tumble weeds out of the geocaching inbox subfolder to read the rare message these days -- assuming of course my ISP and Freelist are playing nicely and communicating openly and I get a message or two a few times a week.

Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Martin"
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Caching Partner

-

I am very intrested in doing this on either day. I just need access to Metro system to get there and back home.

Stephen

PS -I am back in the saddle Jones Crew

On Friday, December 14, 2007, at 03:59PM, "Darren" <gryphbytes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anybody want to do some geocaching on saturday and/or sunday in the St.
Louis south county area.