[GeoStL] Re: Caching New Years Day

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 04:40:18 -0800 (PST)

-
Sarah,

Yes it is a monday, it's a holiday for lots of people nut not everyone has that
luxury.  Technically the way that Brawy Bear has this set up you are not
supposed to be able to do Detective until you've completed apprentice (the file
to download w/the clues is password protected and the password is emailed once
you finish the first one).

That's not to say that you couldn't join us and do as much as possible and
maybe go back for the rest on your own later in the week

I am seriously trying to get this to where I can plan a group hunt for the 22nd
since I know a few other people have conflicts w/the 23rd as well.

Sara
Sarah Chisholm <ms_chis@xxxxxxx> wrote:
-
The 17th is a Monday. Unless we would be finished by 1:30 pm I would not be
able to participate. And usually Sundays are worse - I usually need to be at
work by 2:00 pm. However if you do SS-D on the 22nd - Saturday - I would love
to join y'all. :- )
Sarah (Crowesfeat30)