[GeoStL] Re: Caching MOGA style 4/9&10/05

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 09:55:39 -0600

-
Oh yea, I almost forgot.....

Only 26 days until
<http://www.geostl.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=128&Itemid=136>MOGA

2005 check it out.

It would be nice if we had a whole bunch of local st. louis folks register
and show up to support the local event.  If you are gonna go out caching
for the day anyway, ya might as well go caching with us and support the
efforts of the folks that have been working hard to make this thing happen.

There are something like 44 big caches to find in the park that are
separate from the competition courses.  You don't have to compete to hunt
caches, and you don't have to hunt caches if you are competing. I can
guarantee you that you will see some of the best views in Missouri and
hunting these caches will be much more fun than almost anything else you
have planned.

This is geocaching the way it ought to be. A nice walk in the woods, great
views and a big ammo boxs full of neat stuff to trade.

This is the only time that these caches will be available.  These caches
will not remain available after the event.

Future SLAGA events depend on a good turnout here. So, pass the word, sign
up   your friends and come on down for a fun fill day (or two) of geocaching.

Glenn

At 09:31 AM 3/12/2005, Glenn wrote:

>-
>I was asked to remind everyone about the cache in/ Trash out day 4/16/05
>see link in my sig file thing....
>
>thanks
>
>----------------
>Glenn,
>Missouri Geocachers Assoc  http://www.MoGeo.com
>*THE*   Forums for Mo & Ks. http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php?
>
>Third Annual Cache In, Trash Out Day: April 16th, 2005
>http://www.cacheintrashout.org/
>Dave's Handy Hiding Hints http://www.ratisher.com/geocache_hiding.htm
>GO  MOGA 2005 ...  Check it out!  http://moga.geostl.com

> the Subject field