[GeoStL] Caching Dallas

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:25:40 -0500

-
Just wanted to drop a line and let everyone know we are having a blast caching
in Dallas/Ft. Worth area. It took 8 queries to cover the entire area. We have
seen some really neat caches and have a few ideas to bring back to St. Louis.
Friday, we will concentrate on harder caches including some heavy duty multi's.
We have passed 100 caches for this trip and really have not cached the last few
days due to some illness. Today and tomorrow I have meetings with customers and
will try and grab a few in between.
Our biggest day was with Jeepers, Rhonda, Crowesfeat30 and Strider. We ended up
with 68 for the day.
I did NO event caches at Geowoodstock. I only will log the event itself. Some
of the cachers brought their own GC.COM cache with them. I guess they took it
from their home location and just posted a note that it would be relocating for
a few days. We did none of those as I was too confused.. :-/

Anyhow, we are all healthy again and will hit it hard the next few afternoons.

Cache On!
Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..