[GeoStL] Re: Caching

  • From: Darren <gryphbytes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 20:23:51 -0600

Well, I went up to Farmington, and I'm happy to report the bears didn't get
me. :)  Had a great time out caching today with JonesCrew.  They took me by
9 of their caches and stood there while I "deduced" their locations.  Then
they took me back to their house where Dale made me some really good chili.
Came back in the evening when the snow was coming down nicely.  Made it back
ok with no real issues.  For the record, yes I am insane.  =)