[GeoStL] Re: Caches screwed into trees?

  • From: "Bernie Ver Hey" <Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 21:33:18 -0600

Under 5 nails?????? One nail or screw hole in a tree can start an infection.
Bernie

Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 15:46:36 -0800
From: mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Caches screwed into trees?
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, all...

I've got something that's been bugging me. There's a series of caches hidden
along a trail in my area and a few of them are cache containers that are
literally screwed into live trees. I know geocaching has a "leave no trace"
guideline when it comes to placements, but is such a case I mention worth
getting reviewers in on? What's your thoughts on such hides?

-Michael

No virus found in this message.