[GeoStL] Re: Caches along a route PQ

  • From: "Bernie Ver Hey" <Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 10:14:00 -0500

Steve, Oma and I are leaving early Fri morning. Mike won't be up until late
Fri night. Swaseeker is coming up early Sat AM.  Bernie

From: "Bernie Ver Hey"
Subject: [GeoStL] Caches along a route PQ
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 07:44:48 -0500

For those that are interested, I have created a route from St.Charles to
Sumner.  Bernie

ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE.

Steve
It's not just the destination, but also the path you take and the friends
you make along the way.