[GeoStL] Re: Cachemas... :-/

  • From: "Wayne Lindberg" <alindb01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 23:45:15 -0600

Oh, you must then be Mongo! - Wayne

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Glenn
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 5:11 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Cachemas... :-/

Heck yea, at some point nearly everyone does some like that.

Thanks Arlene, we try to get everyone what they want. Most of the time I can
get most things to work out. The rest of the time I am not too popular.

Glenn

Via iP-4

On Dec 11, 2011, at 4:45 PM, Arlene Jones <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 ohhhh, ok, I understand now. I have done that in the past, so let me say sorry
to anybody that has had to deal with that problem because of me. Also, thanks
Glenn for doing what you can to accommodate us all.

Arlene

  _____

From: gln.htc@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 16:36:59 -0600
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happens every single day. "I am submitting this cache now but please release it
next Tuesday for my event please. Oh, not before 8am or after 3. If it will be
after noon could you make it before 1:30? It's for a birthday party and that is
the only the that the surprise will work. I'm counting on it! "

Um, yea sure, anything else?

Glenn

Via iP-4

reserved a spot??? Sure didn't know that was an option!