[GeoStL] Re: Cache-dense area recommendations for Saturday?

  • From: MOGA 2010 <mogamoga2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 09:21:17 -0600

-
There will be more than 10 new caches at JB park by Saturday.  About 2.5 miles
South of JB is Cliff Cave Park.  There are more caches in this park than any
other in St. Louis County and Tyson is a close second.  The problem with Cliff
Cave and Tyson is it will take you all day to make a dent.  If you want park-n
grabs, Team Owl is the only group that has a lot of these and they are located
in and around Arnold, just South of the Jefferson Barracks area.

Mr. President

> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 06:13:05 -0800
> From: mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [GeoStL] Cache-dense area recommendations for Saturday?
> To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> -
> Hi everyone...
> This Saturday, we plan on attending the Winter Potluck. However, we plan on
> doing some caching before we get there. Since we are trying to reach our goal
> of 1,000 cache before our own predetermined date, we were hoping to find some
> areas in St. Louis that have a pretty heavy cache density. We'd like to be
> able to find 30-40 caches outside of the event and the ones placed for it.
>
> Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
>
> -Michael

>  Missouri Geocaching land policies --> http://tinyurl.com/lgyy84
>  Missouri Geocachers Forums -->http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php