[STL Geocaching] Re: Cachebar

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 10:03:31 -0600

Cachebar  paid a visit to Eddies Money. They found it, gathered the
vandalized pieces and put it back in a good hiding place.

Had big plans today to

1) rebuild  and relocate Eddies Money, and
2) rebuild and relocate Giligan back to the Island as I said I was going to
do on the original cachepage. BUT, the rainy weather has postponed both
activities. I think I shall do something a little less muddy.

When Gilligan does return,  he will take us on a tour of the island and
possibly the site of the old Howell's Ferry that was there.

That is all dependent on approval from the Mo. Dept of Conservation, of
course.

Glenn