[GeoStL] Re: ????????????Cache types?????????????????

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 13:47:16 -0500

The answers, according to the well written and informative cache page: he did;
other beings, a compass, a large map and a very sharp pencil; he did.  Scholars
will tell you that George was a bit psychic and prone to visions. Now, I'm not
saying he was truly born with a caul, but it's not out of the question that in
between prophetic visions, fort building and hunkering down in the cold, he
took some time out to invent Tupperware, which he then gave to a now unknown
second to hide so that he could retrieve.

Cache pages can be truly inspiring for the novice historian.

Nancy